Nodegrid system configuration checksum is a feature which creats a checksum for all the configuration files inside Nodegrid.
This provides administrators a quick tool to verify periodically if the configuration has changed, and can be used for Compliance Auditing.
Follow these steps to create system configuration checksum,
1. Login as admin and navigate to System::Toolkit
2. Select System Configuration Checksum
3. Checksum can be MD5 or SHA256
For an example select MD5SUM and now select the checksum action:
4. Select Create a checksum baseline of the current system configuration
5. Click Apply and one can see the checksum for all configurations
6. Click Finish