System Configuration Checksum is used to create a checksum baseline of a specific current configuration. This provides administrators a quick tool to verify periodically if the configuration has changed, and can be used for Compliance Auditing.
MD5 and SHA256 are currently supported.
Configuration via WebUI
1. Login as admin and go to System and then to Toolkit.
2. Select System Configuration Checksum.
3. Checksum can be either MD5 or SHA256.
4. For an example select MD5 and select create a checksum baseline for the current system configuration.
5. Click Apply.
One can see MD5 checksum for all configuration files.
6. Click Finish.
7. Then, at any time, one can compare the configuration with the baseline and see if there were any changes in the configuration.