Licensing and activating Docker virtualization
The Nodegrid platform allows administrators to run Docker applications.
To work in Docker, one needs a license that must be installed in Nodegrid.
Follow this steps to run docker in Nodegrid,
- Login in as admin in WebUI
- Go to System and naviagte to License and click Add
- Add docker license key and click Save
- Now, go to Security and then to Services
- Go down to the Enable Virtualization Services section and select Enable Docker
- Go to Nework::Settings . Select Enable IPv4 IP Forward
- Go to Access page and click console
- Type shell sudo su - to switch to shell
- Type docker version or docker --version to confirm that docker is running.
Note: if docker is still not running, Type /etc/init.d/docker.init restart
One can see all the docker images and created containers in Applications tab in WebUI. One has to logout from UI and log back in to see Applications tab appear in UI after enabling docker.
Docker container exits and stops running
Nodegrid supports docker virtualization and to run docker you require a license. All you need is to install the license and activate the docker in Nodegrid. If the license is not installed on the device, docker might not run at all or container ...
Licensing and Activating Docker Virtualization
Nodegrid Docker license and virtualization
The Nodegrid platform allows administrators to run Docker applications. The platform allows pulling of Docker applications from Docker Hub, starting and stopping of the Docker Containers. The management of Docker Applications is currently only ...
Run Docker in Nodegrid
Docker is an open platform for building, shipping and running distributed applications. The Nodegrid platform allows administrators to run Docker applications. To work in Docker, one needs a license that must be installed in Nodegrid. Follow this ...
Install Docker-compose in Nodegrid
Docker-compose is a tool for defining and running multi-container Docker applications. With docker-compose, you use a YAML file to configure your application's services. By running just one command, one can run all services from the configuration. ...