You can select enable notifications based on devices, sites, groups and profiles.
3. Once you select the notifications you want, click save.
Receiving email notifications
1. Go to Settings :: Notification :: Email
2. Enable Send notifications via email. You can to ZPE Cloud send only critical notifications.
3. With the notifications enable, click Manage users to define the users that will receive the notifications.
You can only send notifications to existing users in ZPE Cloud
4. Select the users and click Save.
5. In Email server configuration, you can use ZPE Default Server to send you the messages. No further configuration is required in this scenario. Click Save to finish.
If you want, you can use your own SMTP server. Click down arrow and complete the field with you server configuration.
1. Go to Settings :: Notification :: SMS
5. Click Save to finish.