How antennas should be connected to M.2 modems installed in an NSR
- To prevent interference, the antenna connectors for each channel are split onto opposite sides of the module.
- This may cause confusion as it is a reasonable assumption that the connectors are associated with the LEDS below.
- It is critical that the Main antenna for each slot be connected.
- Here is the layout for the GPS, Main, and Aux connectors for each channel:
- This can be described as follows: The connectors and LEDs marked with solid green are related to channel A. The connectors and LEDs outlined with a green line are related to channel B.
LTE Modem : Current Band, Cell tower and Non-cached signal quality Information
In Nodegrid, if one needs to run 4G and 5G LTE modem speed tests, mmcli command can be used with different parameters. One needs to use modem specific commands to retrieve the following information, 1) The current band the modem is connected to ...
Modem Troubleshooting Note: The commands below need to be run from the root shell. This is accessed from the admin CLI by using: shell sudo su - List connected modems mmcli -L Found 1 modems: /org/freedesktop/ModemManager1/Modem/0 [Sierra Wireless, ...
Which extended cellular modem antennas have been tested with Nodegrid appliances
This extended cellular modem antenna has been tested by ZPE with the cellular modems used in Nodegrid appliances successfully: Magneto MB.250.B Three Way Base Mount for LTE or Wi-Fi MIMO 2*2 antennas ...
Installing Firmware for the LTE Modem (Sierra EM7565)
Note: If cellular connectivity with the current SIM(s) and firmware provides reliable connectivity, there is no need to update the firmware. We only recommend updating firmware to potentially resolve technical issues. The link to download the latest ...
Supported USB LTE Modems
Currently Supported USB LTE Modems: Verizon USB620L Verizon USB730L (Support only on 4.2.7 and above)