One can change the admin password with any of these methods.
- Login as admin and click on admin link( drop down ) on the top right corner
- Click Change Password
- Enter your current and New passwords
- Click Save
- Navigate to Security::Local Accounts and select admin from the user lists
- Here you need to enter the new password
- Click Save to save the changes
One can also change the admin password through shell.
- Go to Access page on WebUI and click Console
- Type shell sudo su - to go to shell as root
- Type passwd admin and enter the new password