Automate Firewall Deployment with ZPE Cloud
With ZPE Cloud one can deploy the firewall on nodegrid devices automatically.
One can select the device and script ( firewall configuration ) and it will be deployed on the selected device.
Follow these steps,
- Login in ZPE Cloud and go to Devices
- Select the device and select Apply Script
- Select the script you want to apply from the list and click Save . The script is supplied so device can download the script and start deploying the firewall
- Wait for some time for the script to be deployed. Go to the nodegrid device and you can see the firewall is deployed and can be seen on Access page along with session options to access the firewall ( i.e. console web )
- Click console for firewall and you can see the ongoing deployment and once it is done you can login into the firewall . You can also login using Web session option and configure the remaining configuration through web interface for the firewall
Company's Firewall configuration: what resources need to be opened in Firewall for the Nodegrid appliances to connect to ZPE Cloud?
ZPE Cloud uses some IP addresses and hostnames that may be blocked by the Firewall rules. This can prevent the Nodegrid appliances from connecting to the Cloud and/or utilizing specific ZPE Cloud features. ZPE Cloud utilizes TCP port 443 for ...
Firewall Rules for the Nodegrid Platform
Version 0.2 (17 May 2018) Overview This guide lists all required and recommended firewall rules, to ensure a proper working of the solution. The list will need to be adjusted based on specific customer requirements. By default will the firewall will ...
How to: Enable ZPE Cloud in a Nodegrid device
ZPE Cloud is a powerful platform that allows you to manage your Nodegrid devices from anywhere in the world. In order to use the benefits of managing your Nodegrid devices through ZPE Cloud, you need to enroll the Nodegrid device to your company and ...
How to: Backup a Nodegrid device using ZPE Cloud
ZPE cloud enables managing on-demand and scheduled backups of your Nodegrid devices. Login to ZPE Cloud Go to Devices :: Enrolled Select the devices you want to backup and then click Backup. You can backup multiples devices at once. Select the File ...
Troubleshoot: Login in ZPE Cloud
ZPE Cloud is a powerful platform that enables users to manage their devices and monitor their network with ease. For that, login in ZPE Cloud is essential. In this article, we will explore this issue and other common login issues that users may ...